The Orange County Council of PTA
Is Honored To Invite
Your Orange County Council of PTA Reflections
Award of Excellence and Award of Merit Winners and Their Guests
Your PTA President, PTA Reflections Chairs, and School Principal
2012 – 2013 Reflections Reception and Award Ceremony
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Ronald Blocker Educational Leadership Center
445 W. Amelia Street Orlando, FL 32801
The Ceremony Will Be Immediately Followed By The
OCCPTA General Meeting.
2013 – 2014 OCCPTA Slate of Officers
The OCCPTA Nominating Committee, chaired by Twanna Scroggins, recommends the following 2013-2014 OCCPTA Slate of Officers:
1st Vice President……..Andrea Michalak
2nd Vice President……..Valerie Radcliffe
3rd Vice President……..Nicole Bell
The elections will be held at 7:45 pm, on April 30, 2013, at the ELC – 445 W. Amelia St, Orlando, FL.
Please note the following process for running from the floor, as outlined in our Standing Rules:
Elections – Nominations from the floor will be handled in the following manner:
• A minimum of 15 days notice will be given prior to date of election meeting.
• Written notification will be sent to the President at email@example.com.
• Written notification must include: name, current local unit affiliation, current PTA position(s) held, and previous PTA position(s) held.
• You must be a member of a local unit PTA/PTSA who is In Good Standings.
• You must already be ADDitions approved.
• You must be present at the April 30th General Membership meeting.
If you wish to run from the floor, please provide written notification as outlined above to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification must be received by 12:00 pm, April 15, 2013. The President will acknowledge receipt of your notification via return email, and subsequent information regarding the process will be provided.